All foreigners (including foreigners of Indian origin) visiting India on long term (more than 180 days) Student Visa, Medical Visa, Research Visa and Employment Visa are required to get themselves registered with the Foreigners Regional Registration Officer (FRRO)/ Foreigners Registration Officer (FRO) concerned having jurisdiction over the place where the foreigner intends to stay, within 14 days of their arrival. We Offer all services related to Immigration.
Nihon India, with it's team of specialist immigration advisors, can ensure that time and tension are both reduced, by handling these processes for you. We ensure that all documentation is in order, and that one of our staff submits the documentation on your behalf well in advance, saving you significant waiting time on the day, 
To make sure that you comply with immigration law is inevitable.
Copyright © 2015-16 Nihon India Services , All Rights Reserved